OZONE C4 V6 KITESURFING KITE
Patrick Blanc takes the C4 V6 for a spin in 5-Line mode. Increased pop and increased line slack – the perfect combo for your handlepass moves!
The Ozone C4 is a bridled-C design that provides fast turning, explosive pop, and excellent hangtime. The Ozone C4’s signature is great power through turns and loops with unparalleled responsiveness for freestyle perfection. The Ozone C4 sits in the wind window between the Ozone Catalyst and the Ozone Reo, giving it both good forward speed when its flying forward and also more grunty power when pulled back in the window. The C4 generates tons of power when actively flown.
The Ozone C4 is well known for its explosive pop and drop, boosting huge airs and massive kite loops. It meets top-level Wakestyle and Freestyle riders needs, while maintaining ease of use and control in all conditions.
Now in its 6th design version, we have made small refinements and added a new 5-Line conversion option improving the kites unhooked characteristics for advanced riders.
Refined canopy profiles aid kite stability, and the progressive forward-driving turn generates consistent power and lift while boosting airs and kite loops. When it comes to hitting kickers and sliders, the C4 V6 gives you confidence, providing a smooth predictable pull allowing you to focus on your line.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory using the highest quality materials. The C4 V6 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisp feel and a strong kite.
4-Line Bridle Mode
- The C4 V6 incorporates a specifically developed planform and arc combined with our classic 4-Line pulley-less bridle setup. This delivers a superior C-kite with feel, handling and de-power.
- The 4-Line Bridle mode features our Variable Bridle Geometry, quick and easy to change with no lines to add or remove. These two settings boast advanced unhooked attributes and easy to reach C-kite performance.
- Wakestyle/Freestyle – Offering a heavier and direct feel, with a solid load up and pop for unhooked moves. The C4 V6 ships standard on this setting.
- Free Ride – The Free Ride setting offers a lighter bar feel and increased de-power. If you want C-kite performance but prefer a lighter kite on the arms this is the setting for you. To use this setting simply shift the middle bridle lines to the pigtail knot closest to the leading edge.
- We recommend combining the Variable Bridle Geometry with Backline Adjustment options to mix and match for a personalised feel.
- In 5-Line mode the C4 V6 changes in overall performance. The kite is held in a tighter C-shape arc increasing structural stiffness. This translates to a precise and direct feeling on the bar with increased power during load up for pop, and increased slack when in the air.
- This increase in slack also increases steering delay, giving more time for grabs and handle passes. There is less de-power in 5-Line mode requiring more rider input with the board to control the power.
- Re-launching the C4 V6 in 5-Line mode is simple and easy – either pull on one back line as in 4-Line mode, or reach up and pull Line no.5 to turn the kite onto its back before re-launching.
4-Line to 5-Line Conversion Information
- The C4 V6 Kite and C4 V6 Control System ship standard in 4-Line Bridle mode. A simple conversion is required to the kite and control system for 5-Line mode. Included with each C4 V6 kite is a 5-Line Conversion Kit containing 1x Y-bridle and 2x A5 front line pigtails. Included with each C4 V6 Control System is 1x Line no.5.
Design and Performance Features:
- C-Kite performance and feel with 4-line bridled de-power.
- Variable Bridle Geometry – New School (standard) & Free Ride settings.
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems).
- Refined profile thicknesses aiding kite stability.
- Explosive pop and drop.
- Progressive forward-driving kite loops.
- Smooth predictable pull when hitting features.
- Easy back line re-launch.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range.
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve.
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure.
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the LE & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
- Anti line snag tip deflectors.
KitesurfDubai.ae is the leading Ozone dealer based in Dubai and shipping worldwide.
Shop online for high performance and race foil kites, including Chrono and R1; trainer kites, including Octane, Quattro, Imp, DP and Ignition; as well as wide range of kites with inflatable leading edge, including C4, Catalyst, Reo, Zephyr, Enduro, Uno and Edge. Also available re-ride and race bars, line extensions and accessories.
Free shipping on all Ozone Kites in the UAE. Free worldwide shipping on most Ozone Kites and products. Reduced shipping rates for selected Ozone products to Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt.