OZONE CODE V1 FREERIDE BOARD
WE HAVE BIG NEWS!
THE CODE HAS ARRIVED
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with creating the Ozone Code V1 is to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle.
The name ‘Code’ represents the Ozone team coming together to take on the challenge of designing, developing and manufacturing boards that match the performance and quality of our Kites.
We’ve worked with the same intense level of R&D that goes into our kites to bring the Code to life.
The code is an outstanding, all round free ride performance TwinTip board that’s fun, fast and smooth with massive pop potential
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, one of our main criteria was to design a board that addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
- Provides excellent carving performance from a small to wide carving radius
- Solid high wind control and edge retention for boosting even when overpowered.
DOUBLE CONCAVE BASE
- Transitioning to flat towards the tips
- Smooth ride in choppy conditions
- Powerful carving performance with good grip
- Helps to absorb and control fast landings
CONTINUOUS MEDIUM ROCKER & MEDIUM FLEX
- Offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop
- Good upwind performance, optimized pop and soft landings.
SWALLOW SHAPED TIPS
- Strong edge hold without the feeling of being locked on a rail, while increasing stability and control when carving
- Gives a positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump
- On both rails for a better grip doing board offs when riding without a handle.
FOOT PADS & HANDLE
- Easy to assemble in minutes
- Lightweight ergonomic design with memory foam
- The toe ridge provides solid grip
- Dampening foam layers provide superior comfort
- CNC cut from solid G10 material
135 X 40 CM
138 X 41 CM
141 X 42 CM
144 X 43 CM